Tuesday, February 24, 2009

when i was your age i was seven

so today was a watershed day for ASP who may have joined twitter for purely informational reasons (like needing to know if michael showalter's cats are fighting or not). have to say, i'm already feeling the need to tweet. i haven't. but i can tell right now that i will. why? i really couldn't say. when? only time will tell. to who? i suppose my three "followers" who i feel an obligation to. you can join them and "follow" my nonposts here. the day of reckoning is nigh.

to counterbalance this potentially gross lapse in judgment i want to share some of my favorite works by ed ruscha which i think represent a core aesthetic component of novel designs and are incredibly almost all available online here. remember, brave men run in my family.














1 comment:

Sue Guiney said...

Didn't you guys make t-shirts like these one summer? (Yes, it's me...how embarrassing is that?) xo