Friday, January 16, 2009

you're a leaf, fool. how you feel?

winner of the 2008 guitar center drum-off. the name "Jerome Flood II" is a big plus. the jesus/reese's t-shirt...not so much

[removed video due to automatic playback]

check out the interview with mars volta drummer thomas pridgen. possibly the biggest moron on the west coast.

If you had a super power what would it be?

I would have the most knowledge ever. I would know everything.

Everything?

I mean I wouldn't want to fly. You could probably get killed that way. I just want to be the smartest dude ever. But not like you're a nerd smart, smart like you're cool smart. Like if I touched a book and got the knowledge that way. That would be dope. I also like the power where you can see through clothes too. You know where you can see somebody's skeleton.

No comments: